25 April 2005

DC Baseball is awesome

In other news, I'll be attending my third regular season game tonight (only series I haven't seen a game in was the Braves series, which was only 2 games) and fourth nationals game overall with my former roommate and current movie star (he's a dead ringer for Martin Freeman, a British actor who has been in The Office and will be appearing worldwide in The Hitchiker's Guide to the Universe Galaxy (thanks Stephanie)) Hic this evening. And thanks to my ingenuity, we will be dangling over the backstop in Sect 423 row one. Whoo. Zach Day vs. Corey Lidle. F the Phillies!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Galaxy, Mark. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. The movie is going to be shit, but the book was awesome.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, you're so gay. I can't believe I live in the room next to you. PS.. FIFA 2005 is awesome. I've been practicing and I will continue to dominate you like I did the last time we played

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home