06 April 2005

In with the new

Well, it's over. My four plus month journey of unemployed-ness and searching for a fit has come to an end. I've accepted the first job I've been offered, because I don't know what other job could top this one. I am going to be in charge of the West region of the country for a 300k union (personally responsible for somewhere around 60k members). What's the West region? Glad you asked. It includes such highlights as Hawaii, California, Alaska, Nevada, Utah, and I assume Oregon and Washington (I'm unclear on the entirety of the region, but I'll find out soon enough).

Oh, and now that I'm not an unemployed democrat, I don't know what to do about the name of this site. I think I'll probably keep it as is, just because it's what I named it when I started it, but am open to new ideas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home