07 March 2005

I'm back baby - DC

To all of my dedicated readers (note sarcasm), sorry for the extended break. While I still am an unemployed democrat, I've actually been getting some interviews, taking up some of my waking hours. This does not explain my complete absence, as I know many of you depend on me as a source for hard-hitting news, but what can I say. It's DC - there are things to do around here, even if you're unemployed. Ever visit a back-alley in SE? Yea, me neither, but I bet it'd be fun...

So far, I've received calls from the
American Federation of Teachers,
The National Association of Letter Carriers,
Factcheck.org
and American Progress

Not a bad combination.

It's way different being down here and actually being able to make it to an interview the next day or in two days, than having to traverse several states from my former HQ up in New York. It's nice to be back - definitely happy to not be stranded in my home with nothing to do and no one to hang out with. Still would make me happy to have a job/income/sense of purpose at some point soon at the least. I'm headed in the right direction. Stay tuned for some actual news-related postings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home